Sunday, June 17, 2007

My Da..on Father's day...

Not sure I can do this justice...my Da...he's only mine...ok...so I share him with two other siblings...and they have their relationship with him...but I have mine. He is clever, silly, sarcastic, infuriating, surprising, knowing, loving, understanding, silly...oh I said that already, we talk, without talking, we communicate sporadically, we know the other is there...just an arm reach away. He has opinions, some I agree with some I am still pondering. He has a heart...and it is soooo big...I'm sure I am part of that heart, but know I share space with so many others. He is a forward thinker who makes others think too. He has opinions...and shares them all. He understands me even when I don't understand me. He is frustrated by me...and I get frustrated by him. He is an artist. He is a writer. He is beyond intelligent. I can't write with out thinking he might spy my misspells...sp? We butt heads, we hug, we cry together. He is sarcastic and raised me well to be just as or more so...He challenges...he strives...he pushes...but he loves...and he loves...and he loves...even when I feel like I don't deserve it. Thanks Da...for being my Da...

2 comments:

Sheesha said...

Well said....

Anonymous said...

Oh, my...

(I don't usually read the blogs much after the morning hours, so forgive me for not commenting earlier. I don't know why I didn't spot it?)

I am SO blessed by our children; every day!